News

Vt. Shop Destroyed in Fire

Order Reprints

Jan. 21, 2019—An Orange, Vt., shop was lost to a fire last week after a malfunction in the facility, reported My Champlain Valley

The fire was caused by a malfunction with an older model ceiling-mounted oil heater in the back of the building, which set surrounding combustibles on fire.

The jeep repair facility and the main Cherokee Connection building are considered a total loss.Nobody was injured.

 

Related Articles

Vt. Shop Awarded $40K in Suit with Insurer

Fire Ignites in Pile of Car Parts, Spreads to Body Shop

Ind. Shop Owner Dies in Business Fire

You must login or register in order to post a comment.