WIN Names 2013-2014 Board of Directors
May 21, 2013—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) recently announced the individuals who will serve on its 2013-2014 executive committee and board of directors.
The following individuals were elected to WIN’s executive committee:
– Margaret Knell of I-CAR; chair
– Denise Caspersen of National AutoBody Parts Warehouse; vice chair
– Terri Neely of Nagy’s Collision; secretary
– Shellie Andrews of Dana’s Collision; treasurer
– Victoria Jankowski of State Farm Insurance; immediate past chair
“I am looking forward to continuing our efforts to attract women to our industry, enhancing our scholarship program and delivering additional value to our members through expanded educational and professional development opportunities,” said WIN’s chair Margaret Knell.
Four new members were elected to WIN’s board, including:
– Michelle Sullivan of AkzoNobel
– Petra Schroeder of Axalta Coating Systems
– Melissa Miller of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts
– Beverly Rook-Twibell of Safelite AutoGlass
The following individuals will be returning to WIN’s board:
– Teresa Bolton of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
– Ruth Weniger of Airbag Solutions
– Susanna Gotsch of CCC Information Services Inc.
– Katie Henwood of Axalta Coating Systems
– Jessica Voss-Kehl of 3M
– Melissa Perez of FinishMaster
– Michelle Toups of Stepper RV Services
– Amy Nuttall of USAA
“WIN is stronger than ever and well positioned for the months and years ahead. Evolution of the WIN board will help us achieve continued success,” said Victoria Jankowski, WIN’s immediate past chair.