Annual Top Honors Awarded at SEMA
Nov. 2, 2018—SEMA, the trade association, on Thursday night presented its top honors in association with the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Winners of the awards included the following:
- SEMA Person of the Year: Melanie White - President, Hellwig Products
- Gen-III Innovator of the Year: Jon Pulli - CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
- SEMA Rep Agency of the Year: Bob Cook Sales
- SEMA Distributor of the Year: Turn 14 Distribution
- SEMA Manufacturer of the Year: Aeromotive Inc.
More than 3,000 auto industry representatives were in attendance at the 2018 SEMA awards banquet. The awards mainly recognize outstanding commitment to the auto industry.
Melanie White, who was recently named the first female president of HellwigProducts, received the association’s top honor as SEMA Person of the Year. Hellwig Products was one of the original SEMA Show exhibitors from the 1967 Show at Los Angeles' Dodgers Stadium. White began working for the company in 2005 and is an active volunteer and leader.
Additionally, the 2018 GEN-III Innovator of the Year award was presented to Jon Pulli CEO of Turn 14 Distribution Inc. At just 36 years old, Jon has accomplished much, including reinventing the field of wholesale distribution by bringing new technologies and ideas to the space.