Chevrolet Presented Six SEMA Design Awards
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 2, 2018—Chevrolet presented six SEMA Design Awards at the 2018 SEMA Show, Wednesday, Oct, 31. The Chevrolet Design Awards are annual recognitions of creative performance styling among feature vehicles at the SEMA Show.
Each year, the judges walk the entire Show floor in search of unique and innovative designs to honor. The 2018 picks showcase the diversity of the specialty-equipment market.
The 2018 winners are:
- Crate Engine: ’70 Chevelle from the Roadster Shop
- Parts & Accessories: ’68 C10 from Creative Rod & Kustom
- Classic of the Year: ’42 Pickup from Big Oak Garage
- Designers Choice: ’81 K2500 from HS Customs
- Truck of the Year: ’56 Pickup from Premier Street Rod Parts
- Car of the Year: ’58 Corvette from Heartland Customs