Assured Performance Releases New ShopOps Features
September 11, 2018—Assured Performance announced the official release of several major feature additions and enhancements to ShopOps, their proprietary business process management system.
ShopOps was designed exclusively for certified collision repair providers as a suite of business tools to help them organize, improve, and manage their OEM certifications and business operations. It is included as an integral element of their certification program enabling the certified repair providers to comply with numerous OEM requirements and perform at the highest performance levels. The turnkey system is already installed and functional at over 2,000 Certified Repair providers with expectations to reach 3,000 top performing repair businesses by year-end.
ShopOps was designed around the key components of the certified collision repair provider business (OE-CRP Model). The business operating system is not another shop management system and focuses on providing the business tools not offered already in the marketplace.
Some of the new ShopOps features and enhancements released are:
- NEW CRM Module – Customer relationship management system with the ability to receive and process appointments made by consumers through the numerous OEM shop locators and smart apps. The system also facilitates direct communications, and customer retention initiatives to enhance the consumer’s experience.
- Enhanced Repair Documentation system (OE-QC) – This feature is based upon mitigating the shops liability and increasing repair quality especially critical considering the John Eagle case. The feature provides the shop with a turnkey “repair documentation system” and record storage enabling efficient electronic proof of how the vehicle was repaired, as well as OEM Repair Procedure use, and the results of scans performed. The exclusive program includes a Smart App interface for technicians to electronically document their work product.
- NEW docuManager & eTraining – A content management and training resource system for centralized listing and management of available industry training, business-specific processes, procedures, checklists, job descriptions, and forms.
- Enhanced eMarketing - New Marketing solutions to help Certified Collision Care Providers further promote their Certified Credentials in their consumer facing sales, and marketing efforts. Feature provides systematic consumer press releases, use of approved OEM logos and credentials, personalized online locator landing pages, and on-demand marketing with email blasts and brochures to consumers.
- New features also includes eLobby, providing shops with their own “TV channel” playing OEM messages, electronic signage, a waiting room informational video, before and after pictures, and even shop commercials messages. All information is streamed electronically via the web and display on a flat screen monitors in the shop’s lobby.
- New hrManager – A human resource management system to track the technician training, skills-inventory, and manage overall HR functions. This is critical to assign technicians to jobs based upon capabilities, I-CAR, and OEM training received.
- Enhanced 5-Star Business Improvement Program – A business improvement program (BIP) to evaluate the shop, create improvement plans, self-management performance data (KPI) with rating and ranking, and create financial projections.