News

Electrical Fire Breaks Out at Conn. Shop

Order Reprints

August 9, 2018—Power inside a Meriden, Conn., auto body shop was cut following an electrical fire Wednesday morning, reported My Recording Journal.

The fire was reported about 11:45 a.m. at Zoel’s Body & Auto Center. Fire Marshal Steve Trella said the fire occurred in an electrical panel and was knocked down about 11:55 a.m.

There were no reported injuries.

Eversource Energy was requested to the scene to cut power in the building.

Recommended Products

2014 FenderBender KPI Survey: Complete Report

2015 FenderBender KPI Survey: Complete Report

2013 How I Work Survey: Complete Report

Related Articles

Fire Causes Heavy Damage at N.Y. Body Shop

Mass. String of Auto Body Shop Break-Ins Continues

Fire Ignites in Pile of Car Parts, Spreads to Body Shop

You must login or register in order to post a comment.