3M to Hold Outdoor Demonstrations at SEMA
Oct. 25, 2013—3M Automotive Aftermarket will reveal new product solutions and innovations and put them into action at its outdoor, hands-on demonstration booth at the SEMA Show, set for Nov. 5–8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
New 3M products and techniques to be displayed include:
- Solutions for spraying texturized coatings on rocker panels and undercarriage
- Spray guns for efficiently delivering coatings requiring a 1.4 mm atomizing head
- New sanding systems
- New technology and techniques for working with high-strength steel
- Expanded polishing systems
- Improved technology that brings bright daylight to pre- and post-repair paint surfaces
- Advanced finishing film
- Expanded cartridge system
Special demonstrations of the new products and solutions include:
- Legendary car designer Chip Foose, Nov. 5 at 10:45 a.m. and Nov. 6 at 1:15 p.m.
- Rich Evans, Nov. 5 at 1 p.m., Nov. 6 at 10 a.m., Nov. 7 at 10 a.m.
- Charley Hutton, Nov. 5 at 3 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 1 p.m.
Overhaulin’s Mark Oja, Nov. 6 at 2 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 3 p.m.