Ed. Foundation Announces Fall Career Fair Schedule
July 31, 2018—The Collision Repair Education Foundation announced the fall schedule of career fairs for transportation students.
The Collision Repair Education Foundation has partnered with the TechForce Foundation on high school and college transportation career fair events taking place this fall. Through these partnerships, the fall events will bring together over 2,500 collision, auto service, heavy duty, and diesel students to participating employers.
The Education Foundation also plays an active role in facilitating on-site interviews, employment related presentations, and ensuring students are well prepared for meeting company representatives.
“Connecting students with the array of career opportunities in the industry is a key part of the Education Foundation’s mission,” says Brandon Eckenrode, director of development for the Education Foundation. “Our transportation career fairs provide the perfect opportunity for industry employers to meet with students who have trained for entry-level positions in collision repair and other related automotive professions.”
The fall 2018 schedule includes:
- St. Louis, MO (9/21) - Gateway Motorsport Park
- Topeka, KS (10/11) - Washburn Institute of Technology
- Whitestone, NY (10/16) - Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association
- Concord, NC (10/18) - Axalta Coating Systems Customer Experience Center
- Columbus, OH (12/5) - Fort Hayes Career Center