Polyvance Releases New Nitrogen Plastic Welder
July 5, 2018—Polyvance has released a new nitrogen plastic welder called the 6049-C Nitro Fuzer Lite.
According to the press release, the new welder is the lowest-cost nitrogen welder on the market.
In order to get the cost of the Nitro Fuzer Lite down, Polyvance had to make a few changes:
- There is a manual switch between air and nitrogen gas
- The cart requires assembly by the end user. The welder ships by UPS Ground in two separate boxes
- The welder does not come with free courtesy training. It includes a sheet of handy QR codes that technicians can scan with their smartphone for instant, on-demand video training.
The Nitro Fuzer Lite does have several features that are found on Polyvance’s more expensive welders:
- Automatic low-flow cutoff to prevent heating element burn-out
- Precision flow control on both air and nitrogen sides to allow for welding anything from super-thin tabs to heavy truck side panels
- Analog flow meter for repeatable welder setup
- 13 types of plastic welding rod enabling repair to virtually any automotive plastic, including thermoset polyurethane
- Quality made-in-USA nitrogen bottle regulator
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA construction
The 6049-C Nitro Fuzer Lite is available at a suggested user price of $1,995.
Polyvance has uploaded both an informative video and a setup and use video of the new 6049-C Nitro Fuzer Lite to their YouTube channel.