Auto Care Marketing Conference to Feature 10 Sessions
Feb. 22, 2018—Early bird registration for the 2018 Automotive Communications Council annual conference ends on Feb. 26.
After Feb. 26, the conference fee will increase by $100. Membership in ACC, and conference attendance, is available to marketing and communication professionals at all levels throughout the auto care industry.
Held at the Hyatt Regency in Louisville, Ky., the ACC event takes place March 26-28 and features a Louisville-inspired "Marketing Perfecta" theme and agenda.
The early-bird registration fee is $450 for ACC members, and $550 for non-members. Hotel reservations should be booked directly with the hotel.
The guaranteed rate of $179 per night is only available through March 5, and is applicable both one day before and two days after the conference dates. After 5 p.m. on March 5, the reduced rate will no longer be available.
The two-day conference, sponsored by derFix, an Automotive Data Media publication, will feature ten educational sessions, all focused on marketing and communications content for auto care industry marketing professionals. The agenda includes:
- Applications and Trends in Digital Media Marketing - Mike Maleski, Babcox Media
- The Canadian vs. U.S. Market - Kathryn Swan, Newcom Media
- 3 Trends that Could Destroy Your Brand - Trevor Potter, PBL Strategy
- B2C 360 Degree Marketing Campaign - Danny Sanchez, Autoshop Solutions
- B2B 360 Degree Marketing Campaign - Ted Hughes, MAHLE Aftermarket Inc.
- How to Dominate Video Advertising - Paul Ress and Tyler Wilson, J&L
- Target Marketing - Laura Soave, Federal Mogul
- Design Thinking Workshop
- Shop Owner Panel Discussion
- Presentation: "1 Brand of Many" by Evan Williams Distillery
All conference attendees will earn 1.4 CEU's credits towards the AAP/MAAP professional designation from the University of the Aftermarket.