I-CAR premiers first course of new collision repair “basics” series
August 9, 2010—The first course installment of I-CAR’s “Basic Principles of Auto Collision Repair” series recently launched.
The Collision Repair Process Overview (CRO01) is an online course designed to help students, who are new to the collision repair industry:
• Understand the steps involved with writing a damage estimate;
• Explain the basic types of insurance policies available to customers;
• Recognize the difference between repairing non-structural and structural damage;
• Identify restraint system repair considerations;
• Understand repair considerations for various mechanical systems, including air conditioning and suspension;
• Identify the refinishing process and application of corrosion protection;
• Identify steps commonly followed for customer delivery.
The training class is open to all industry segments. More courses will be launched throughout the next year. For more information about the CRO01 course or other training opportunities, go to i-caronlinetraining.com.