Parts Matching Process Outlined in Original One Parts Video
Feb. 1, 2018—Original One Parts recently launched a video of its certification VINtegrity process on its website.
To view the video, click here.
The video outlines the six step process that Original One Parts takes to ensure that every part matches the manufacturers original part installed in the factory.
- Step 1: Industry partners assess which parts you are most likely to need.
- Step 2: OEM parts are harvested through vast network of recyclers.
- Step 3: Parts are consolidated, aggregated, sorted and triaged.
- Step 4: Each parts is evaluated, tested, reconditioned and certified in four key areas.
- Step 5: Parts are made ready for purchase through originalparts.com and leading collision repair software platforms.
- Step 6: Parts are carefully packaged and shipped.