Certified Collision Group Expands
Oct. 26, 2016—Certified Collision Group (CCG) announced on Tuesday further expansion with the addition of 18 new affiliate locations and 93 additional DRP agreements during the third quarter.
“With the success of our initial growth objectives now in the rear-view mirror, we have set our sights on a new target of adding 30 locations this quarter," said Bruce Bares, president and CEO of Certified Collision Group. "High performing, OE-certified repairers and forward thinking insurers looking to move their DRP networks towards the future, continue to seek out CCG as the link to meeting these objectives."
The new CCG Locations Include:
- A&D Auto Body (Avondale & Arrowhead, Ariz.) operated by Sue Cerqua and Pam Counts
- Absolute Auto Body (Everett and Lynwood, Wash.) operated by Troy Peterson
- Auto Square Collision Centers (El Monte and Arcadia, Calif.) operated by Gerry Enders
- Body Shop Express (San Diego) operated by Patrick O'Neill
- Higgins Body & Paint (Salt Lake, West Jordan and West Valley, Utah) operated by Gerald Higgins
- Kelly's Auto Body (Bellevue, Wash.) operated by Al Kelly
- New Look Collision (Las Vegas and Henderson, Nev.) operated by Michael Whittemore
- Phil Long Collision Center (Colorado Springs, Colo.) operated by Steve Lacy and Duane Meszler
- Premiere Coach (Camarillo, Thousand Oaks & Oxnard, Calif.) operated by Cliff Sullivan
- South Riding Collision (Chantilly, Va.) operated by Sadiq Hafiz