WIN Board Completes Strategic Planning Session
Oct. 15, 2015—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) board of directors recently completed its semi-annual strategic planning session on Oct. 1–2 at the Berkshire Hathaway offices in Dallas.
"Our strategic planning meetings require all hands on deck and are essential in keeping WIN moving forward as we grow and accomplish goals,” said Denise Caspersen, chair of the WIN organization. “Our membership, educational conference attendance and presence at industry events have steadily increased. The session focused on our strategy to continue these successes and prepare for the 10 year anniversary in 2016.”
The organization used MiddleEdge Inc., a third-party facilitator, to guide the strategic planning processes.
"Working with the WIN Board is a facilitator's dream,” said Sandra Herron, founding principal and owner of MiddlEdge. “They moved through an aggressive two-day agenda with intention and strategic focus. Exciting plans are taking shape to propel WIN into another record-breaking year in 2016!"
WIN Board Members are:
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Jessica Rob, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
- Katie Henwood, Industry Professional
- Margaret Knell, I-CAR
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc.
- Michelle Sullivan, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, Industry Professional
- Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Shellie Andrews, Dana’s Collision Center
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services, Inc.
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply
To learn more about WIN or to become a member, visit the organization’s website.