BASF Honors Performance Group Shops of the Year
May 8, 2014—BASF Automotive Refinish recently recognized five collision repair shops as 2013 Performance Group Shops of the Year at its VisionPLUS Business Solutions Performance Group Conference in Clearwater, Fla.
The winning shops are:
- Auto Body Specialties; Springfield, Ore.; owner Byron Davis.
- Crystal Lake Automotive; Lakeville, Minn.; owners Jim Siegfried and Karl Drotning.
- Frank’s Autobody Collision Solutions Network; Vernon, British Columbia, Canada; owners Matt Brunelle, Jesse Brunelle, Dave Brunelle and Rene Brunelle.
- LaMettry’s Collision; Richfield, Minn.; owner Joanne LaMettry.
- Center Square Motors; Blue Bell, Pa.; owner Chuck Dietch.
“We are proud to be a part of our customers’ success,” said Marcos Corradin, marketing manager for BASF Automotive Refinish. “It is great to see profitable growth in this market and know that BASF continues to be a key partner in this process.”
To be eligible for the award, shops needed to utilize BASF’s VIsionPLUS Business Solutions and participate in the program’s Performance Group meetings.
The winners were selected based on sales improvement; overall gross profit improvement; VisionPLUS Performance Group meeting attendance; and meeting participation and contributions.