NASTF Releases Schedule for Spring General Meeting
March 19, 2014—The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) released the full agenda for its annual Spring General Meeting, scheduled to start Thursday at 4 p.m. EST.
The meeting, which will be webcast live at the NASTF website, includes discussions on topics such as the new national Right to Repair agreement and J-2534 scan tools.
The detailed schedule is below:
- 4:00—Chair’s Welcome & State of NASTF Report to the Membership (Allen Pennebaker)
- 4:15—J-2534 Issues Panel: Brian Herron, Mark Saxonberg, Bob Augustine
- 5:15—NASTF, Right-to-Repair Laws and the MOU (John Lypen with Steve Douglas & Aaron Lowe)
- 5:50—Vehicle Security – LSID means more business (Bob Stewart & Claude Hensley)
- 6:10—Equipment & Tool – STIR update (Charlie Gorman)
- 6:25—Collision Repair – NASTF role (Skip Potter)
- 6:26 —Education – OEM Education Resources: For Free, Sale or License (Rob Morrell)
- 6:35—Service Information – OEM Scan Tools: What techs need to know (Donny Seyfer)
- 6:50—Communications – Promoting NASTF (John Cabaniss)
- 7:00—Close (Skip Potter)