Fix Auto Adds Five West Coast Locations
March 4, 2014—Fix Auto USA has expanded its network of shops on the West Coast with the addition of five franchise locations in Oregon and California, the company announced Monday.
Fix Auto’s new locations are based in Springfield, Ore., and the California communities of Watsonville, Salinas, San Clemente and Sun Valley. The names of Fix Auto’s new shop locations are as follows:
- Fix Auto Springfield in Springfield, Ore., formerly known as A Street Automotive & Collision
- Fix Auto Watsonville in Watsonville, Calif., formerly known at WAB Collision Center
- Fix Auto Salinas in Salinas, Calif., formerly known as WAB Collision Center
- Fix Auto Sun Valley in Sun Valley, Calif., formerly known as J&L Body & Paint Shop
- Fix Auto San Clemente in San Clemente, Calif.
Fix Auto said the addition of these five facilities raises its total U.S. franchise count to 54 shop locations.
“Oregon and California are exciting markets with an abundance of forward-thinking
shops,” said Paul Gange, president and chief operating officer of San Diego, Calif.-based Fix Auto USA. “These are the types of facilities that align with our brand profile and add strength to our franchise organization. Our five latest franchisees are no exceptions to this rule. We welcome them onboard, and look forward to continuing the expansion of our footprint across the USA.”