NABC Opens Nominations for 2017 Board of Directors
Aug. 3, 2016—The National Auto Body Council (NABC) announced Tuesday that it is now accepting nominations for seven open seats for its 2017 board of directors.
To qualify, a nominee must be either an individual member of the NABC or the designated representative of a company member. Candidates may be self-nominated or an industry professional nominated by three members of the NABC.
“We welcome nominations from all segments of the collision industry for leaders who are willing to invest the time and effort to help guide the organization in our ongoing efforts to promote community initiatives that exemplify the professionalism and integrity of the collision industry,” Chuck Sulkala, NABC executive director, said.
Current board members whose terms are ending this year and may seek re-election include:
- Craig Camacho, the Designated Representative for Silver member, 3D Auto Body & Collision Centers
- Elizabeth Clark, the Designated Representative for Diamond member, State Farm
- Bill Mayer, the Designated Representative for Diamond member, Insurance Auto Auctions
- Anthony Natale, the Designated Representative for Diamond member, Dent Concepts
- Jeff Peevy, Individual Member
- Renee Ricciotti, the Designated Representative for Diamond member, 3M Automotive
- Eric Showalter, the Designated Representative for Bronze member, Washburn Tech
All nominations must be submitted in writing. Each board member is elected for a three year term. The deadline for nominations is Sept. 2.