17 Caliber Collision Center locations receive CCAR recognition as “GreenLink Shops”
Aug. 19, 2010—The Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR) announced 17 Caliber Collision Center locations in California and Texas received the “GreenLink Shop” recognition.
The “GreenLink Shop” status is an extension of the CCAR-GreenLink Environmental Compliance Assistance Center and Safety and Pollution Prevention (S/P2) E-learning program. It is designed to promote consumer confidence in local automotive repair facilities’ environmental and safety awareness and stewardship, according to CCAR.
The shops recognized follow:
• Caliber Collision-Alvin in Alvin, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Cavender in San Antonio
• Caliber Collision-Central Plano in Plano, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Clear Lake in Houston
• Caliber Collision-Colleyville in Colleyville, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Dallas Cedar Springs in Dallas
• Caliber Collision-Dallas Galleria in Dallas
• Caliber Collision-Fort Worth West in Fort Worth, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Highway 620 in Austin, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Katy in Katy, Texas
• Caliber Collision-National City in National City, Calif.
• Caliber Collision-North Richland Hills in North Richland Hills, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Plano/Avenue K in Plano, Texas
• Caliber Collision-Round Rock/Commerce in Round Rock, Texas
• Caliber Collision-San Pedro in San Antonio
• Caliber Collision-Santa Monica in Santa Monica, Calif.
• Caliber Collision-South Lamar in Austin, Texas
“We share a strong commitment to safety, training and environmental responsibility,” said Steve Grimshaw, CEO of Caliber Collision Centers. “We are very proud of Caliber’s GreenLink Shop status.”
Caliber Collision Centers operates more than 75 collision repair facilities in California and Texas, according to CCAR.
“The Caliber organization continues to exemplify excellence in operational best practices in the automotive industry,” said Daren Fristoe, president and chief operating officer of CCAR. “The collective recognition of GreenLink Shop status further solidifies the reputation of Caliber and their commitment to workplace safety and environmental policies and procedures.”
Repair facilities seeking GreenLink Shop recognition must maintain high standards of excellence in environmental, health and safety practices in four categories: business operations, employee training, safety compliance and environmental management, according to CCAR.
Visit ccar-greenlink.org/gls or call 888.476.5465 for more information.