SCRS Names 2013-2014 Board of Directors
April 18, 2013—The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) this week announced the individuals who will serve on its 2013-2014 board of directors.
This year’s board features all incumbent members, although some are assuming new leadership roles.
"By keeping our leadership team intact, membership is expressing confidence in the direction in which SCRS is moving," said Aaron Schulenburg, executive director of the SCRS. "The board's efforts have generated a high level of enthusiasm and interest, whether it's information regarding insurer-mandated parts programs, the continued growth and development of Repairer-Driven Education (RDE) or new, innovative member benefits such as our free sustainability classes. The election results reflect a desire for continued, uninterrupted focus on these and other initiatives."
The SCRS’ 2013 executive committee consists of the following individuals:
- Ron Reichen, chairman
- Andy Dingman, vice chairman
- Kye Yeung, secretary
- Rodes Brown, treasurer
- Aaron Clark, immediate past chairman
- Brett Bailey, director at large
- Luis Alonzo, national director
- Paul Val, national director
- Dustin Womble, national director
- C.J. Vermaak, national director
- Domenic Brusco, national director
- Bruce Halcro, national director
The new board was elected during the SCRS' board meeting April 2 in Phoenix.