OEConnection launches redesigned website
Jan. 4, 2012—OEConnection, a parts e-commerce technology for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution networks, on Tuesday announced a major redesign of its website, OEConnection.com.
OEConnection said its new website combines functions and designs to benefit each segment of the organization’s customers: OEMs, distributors, dealers, fleets, repair shops, job seekers, community partners and the media.
OEConnection’s redesigned website offers the following features to users:
• Navigate quickly to solutions that meet the specific needs of OEMs, distributors, dealers, fleets, body shops and independent repair facilities
• Subscribe to OEConnection solutions using an automated enrollment tool
• Apply for open job positions at OEConnection
• View current news about OEConnection, company products and industries
• Connect with OEConnection’s social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
OEConnection said the new website will soon be release_notesd in three additional languages—Spanish, French and Chinese—to support the company’s growing international presence.
“It’s an exciting time at OEConnection, and our new corporate website better communicates who we are as a company, as an employer of choice in northeast and central Ohio, and as a provider of solutions within the OEM parts marketplace,” said Chuck Rotuno, president and CEO of OEConnection. “This initiative is just one example of our commitment to continuous improvement and enhanced value for our stakeholders.”
Cleveland-based OEConnection serves more than 32,000 dealership and repair customers. OEConnection said those customers use its products more than six million times each month to market, manage and move OE parts, which allows the company to facilitate about $17 billion in the annual replacement parts trade.