FenderBender Announces New Editorial Advisory Board
ST. PAUL, MINN., Feb. 29, 2012—FenderBender magazine is proud to announce that it has selected eight leading industry professionals to serve on its 2012–2013 editorial advisory board.
The board was developed to ensure the magazine offers the most cutting-edge, relevant content for shop owners and managers throughout the country—stories that both inspire and offer real strategies for business improvement. Board members are current and former shop operators from a range of independent and multi-shop operations spanning the country. They were handpicked by FenderBender staff from a large pool of candidates nominated by industry peers and the magazine’s editorial department.
Board members will serve a one-year term starting March 1. Members are:
• Carl Garcia, owner of Carl's Collision Center in Fall River, Mass.
• Audra Fordin, owner of Great Bear Auto Repair and Auto Body Shop in Flushing, NY, and founder of What Women AUTO Know
• Dan Bailey, former president and Chief Operations Officer for CARSTAR, now operations manager at A&B Body Shop CARSTAR in Kansas City, Mo.
• Andy Tylka, general manager and soon-to-be owner of Tom & Ed's Autobody in the greater Chicago area
• Darrell Amberson, outgoing president of Lehman's Garage in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area
• Brian Greenley, owner of Maaco Collision Repair Auto Painting & Glass in Littleton, Colo.
• Jose Reveles, owner of Commercial Auto Body in Oxnard, Calif.
• Robert Gagliano, Chief Operations Officer at Collex Collision Experts in the Detroit metro area and Southwest Florida
FenderBender is the leading progressive media brand exclusively serving collision repair shop owners and operators through examining in-depth real world struggles, successes and solutions from the industry, providing our readers and users the inspiration, tools and motivation to help them succeed in the collision repair industry.
It offers entertaining, lively and interesting information as well as insightful and useful business strategies that reflect our readers' and users' energy and commitment to their companies and the industry.