AASP selects new committee members
Nov. 15, 2010—The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP) has elected its new executive committee for 2011-2012, according to an AASP press release_notes.
The decision was made at the AASP board of directors meeting on Nov. 3 in Las Vegas. Rick Starbard of Rick’s Auto Collision in Revere, Mass., will continue as president and the following board members will now join the executive committee:
• Jeff Walter of Zimmerman’s Auto Service in Mechanicsburg, Pa.;
• A.C. Guarino of A.C. Automotive in Winston-Salem, N.C.;
• Bruce Tschida of Lake Marion Collision in Lakeville, Minn.;
• Ron Reiling of AASP-Missouri in St. Charles, Mo.;
• Nick Kostakis of Angelo’s Auto Body in Irvington, N.J.
“I am proud to be part of a group that has so many unique ideas that come from each of our state affiliates,” said Starbard. “We are truly driven to enhance our members’ ability to do business, and I think that is evident in some of the initiatives that we have undertaken. I look forward to the possibility of more like-minded state associations becoming AASP affiliates.”