Diagnostic Scanning Made Simple
With an integration to OPUS IVS, CCC Diagnostics offers a consistent scanning process across vehicle types, making it easier for technicians to initiate scans from CCC ONE®.
The OPUS IVS ScanSafeTM device1 allows technicians to request:
- OEM-endorsed pre- and post-repair scans – connect with a technician to perform an OEM-quality scan on all major US, Asian, and European vehicles.
- On-Demand QuickScans – ideal for pre-repair scans to diagnose areas of concern, shop personnel can easily perform a QuickScan with results returned in just minutes.
- IVS360™ Technical Support – Live repair guidance from 100+ brand-specific Master Technicians who can remote directly into the vehicle and seamlessly share data.
- Built-in Remote Assisted Programming (RAP®) – a J2534 remote flash programming experience, including ADAS calibration, to support programming complex vehicles yourself.
CCC Diagnostics captures the scan report and invoice in the vehicle’s workfile*, reducing processing time.
As vehicles increase in complexity, CCC is proud to offer solutions to simplify the path to a quality repair. Find out more about CCC Diagnostics and the ScanSafe integration or the integration to select OEM diagnostics clouds.
For more information, visit cccis.com/diagnostics.
1 ScanSafe device and scanning functionality are provided by third party provider OPUS IVS, which is not a CCC company.
* Invoice delivery requires CCC® Repair Workflow shop management.