Mitchell, Drew Technologies Partner for Scanning, Diagnostics
July 24, 2019—Mitchell's partnership with Drew Technologies, under which scanning and diagnostic technology and services from Drew will be available via Mitchell Diagnostics, is now live.
According to a press release, the scanning and diagnostic enhancements are based on each OEM's factory diagnostic systems, as well as available technological assistance from OEM-trained master technicians. The new Mitchell MD-OEM diagnostic product, when scanning GM vehicles, uses GM's GDS-2 software directly at the vehicle's location.
Mitchell Diagnostics markets itself as a full diagnostic system designed specifically for the collision repair and auto claims processes. And, the new partnership means an expansion of the capabilities available with Mitchell Diagnostics for collision repairers, as a single package.
The partnership now provides Mitchell Diagnostics customers the following:
- OEM scanning on demand for major OEMs
- J-2534 reprogramming
- Dynamic ADAS recalibrations
- On-demand, remote technical assistance from OEM-trained master technicians
- Patented documentation and workflow process
- An all-inclusive record of the scans/diagnostics performed on the vehicle when associated with a claim
Further details can be found at: www.mitchell.com/diagnostics.