CARSTAR to Kick Off Conference Next Week
July 2, 2019—CARSTAR will host the CARSTAR Acceleration 2019 conference, July 10-12 at the Hilton Chicago.
The 2019 CARSTAR conference is the third annual North American event which integrates the U.S. and Canadian conferences.
CARSTAR Acceleration 2019 will kick off with a unique “Soul Stroll” walk for cystic fibrosis on Wednesday morning, where the organization honors the top Shine Month fundraisers and walkers experience Grant Park. Opening ceremonies will follow that afternoon, then CARSTAR conference guests suit up for an evening at Wrigley Field where attendees have the opportunity to take simulated batting practice, throw a few pitches and tour the stadium.
CARSTAR will continue to accelerate its growth mission with two days of programs on strategic planning, financial management, marketing initiatives, operational improvements, technical education sessions, panel discussions, motivational speakers, insurance breakout sessions, a vendor expo and a special panel on the automotive aftermarket.
Special guests and speakers include:
- Lirel Holt, founder of CARSTAR, and Sam Mercanti, developer of CARSTAR in Canada
- Hod Lipson, professor of engineering and data science
- Jay Baer, founder of convince and convert consulting
- Sean Carey, SCG management consultants LLC
- Jason Verlen, SVP of product strategy and product management, CCC