Sherwin-Williams to host business management courses in Dallas
May 23, 2012—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes will host its next series of A-Plus University Advanced Business Management classes in Dallas in June and July, the company announced Tuesday.
Sherwin-Williams said its Advanced Business Management classes cover a collection of best practices designed to help collision shop owners, managers, sales and estimating staff increase productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction scores.
Specific courses and the dates when they will be offered include the following:
• Estimating Solutions for Profit: June 19
• The Road to Sales Success: June 20
• Key Performance Indicators: June 21
• Improving Workshop Efficiency: June 21
• Achieving Sales Excellence: July 11
To view specific details of each course, or to register, visit sherwin-automotive.com/en/Events.aspx.