SCRS elects 2012 board members
Oklahoma City, April 25, 2012—The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) on Tuesday elected its 2012 executive committee and national board members during the organization’s quarterly board meeting in Oklahoma City.
The following six members were elected to the SCRS’ executive committee:
• Aaron Clark of Collision Solutions will serve as chairman.
• Ron Reichen of Precision Body & Paint will serve as vice chairman.
• Barry Dorn of Dorn’s Body & Paint will serve as immediate past chairman.
• Rodes Brown of Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes will serve as director at large.
• Luis Alonso of Pan America Collision will serve as treasurer.
• Andy Dingman of Dingman’s Collision Center will serve as secretary.
“I like the direction of the organization, and I’m so glad to be part of it,” said Aaron Clark, chairman of the SCRS. “I pledge my support.”
The SCRS also elected the following seven members to its national board:
• Dusty Womble of Roger Beasley Collision Center
• Steve Regan of Strategic Management Services
• Brett Bailey of A & B CARSTAR of Riverside
• Kye Yeung of European Motor Car Works
• Bruce Halcro of Capitol Collision Center
• Paul Val of Raintree Auto Body
• Domenic Brusco
Each member of the SCRS’ executive committee and national board are appointed to serve three-year terms. Joe Skurka of BASF, who served on the SCRS’ national board since April 2009, fulfilled his three-year term and will not be returning.
See your name in print: All comments made on this site are eligible for inclusion in FenderBender magazine. FenderBender might contact commenters for clarity or further details.